Welcome to the Lyon County Democrats website. We’re glad you stopped by, and we have plenty of information to help you make smart choices in our upcoming election, get registered to vote, and GET INVOLVED!
Use the links above or below to get the information you came to find, and we look forward to working with you.
Attention Lyon County
Smith’s is vaccinating those 70+ older living in Lyon County. Please visit https://www.smithsfoodanddrug.com/rx/guest/get-vaccinated to schedule an online appointment.
Walgreens is vaccinating those 70+ older living in Lyon County. Please visit www.walgreens.com/schedulevaccine to schedule an online appointment.
Raley’s is vaccinating those 70+ older living in Lyon County. Please call to schedule an appointment at (775) 463-1933. Yerington Raley’s at 176 E Goldfield Ave, Yerington, NV.
These groups are now eligible for vaccination with Carson City Health and Human Services. Employees should get instructions from your employer.
- Seniors aged 70 and older
- Nevada System of Higher Education educators, staff & students
- Educators (pre-K & K-12) and Childcare — public/private/charter school settings
- Hospital and frontline public health workers
- Long-term care/assisted-living staff & residents
- Psychiatric and Substance Abuse Hospital Staff
- Emergency Medical Services Personnel
- Frontline Public Health Workforce and Volunteers
- Laboratory Workers
- Pharmacists and Pharmacy Technicians
- Outpatient and Home Health Providers
- Nevada Department of Corrections Staff
- Law Enforcement and Public Safety Personnel
- Deployed and mission-critical personnel who play an essential role in national security
- State and Local Emergency Operations Managers and Staff
For more information, contact arson City Health & Human Services: Visit the website
Please remember to bring to your appointment the following required documents:
- Appointment confirmation email
- Photo ID
Other important reminders:
- The vaccine to be provided requires two (2) doses. The initial vaccination date will have a second vaccination date 21 or 28 days later which you will be required to return to receive the second dose.
- The location where you received your first dose will send you information regarding your second dose.
- Any individual that is currently sick or under isolation or quarantine for COVID-19 are not eligible to receive the vaccine until they are symptom-free and/or released based on CDC guidelines.
- It is best practice to wait for 15 minutes after your vaccination before leaving the vaccination site.
- Please wear clothing that allows quick and easy access to the upper arm.
- Expect to wait. Due to high patient volume, wait times may vary.
- If you need to cancel your appointment, please do so at least 24 hours in advance, so that someone else may sign up for that spot.
The Inauguration of the 46th President of the United States of America, January 20th, 2021!
Tomorrow, January 20th, is the Inauguration of President-elect Joe Biden and Vice President-elect Kamala Harris. Join us and all of America in welcoming in our new Administration.
Congratulations Joe Biden and Kamala Harris!
“I am honored and humbled by the trust the American people have placed in me and in Vice President-elect Harris.
In the face of unprecedented obstacles, a record number of Americans voted. Proving once again, that democracy beats deep in the heart of America.
With the campaign over, it’s time to put the anger and the harsh rhetoric behind us and come together as a nation.
It’s time for America to unite, and to heal.
We are the United States of America. And there’s nothing we can’t do, if we do it together.”
Joe Biden, President Elect.
Our Sign distribution in Lyon County
It was truly great meeting so many like minded people and fellow Democrats. Please remember, this isn’t the only chance you have to show your support. We have local clubs as well as our Lyon County Central Committee, and if you want to get involved, check out our Get Involved Page and fill out the form. After you’ve done that, go to our Contacts and Meetings Page and check out when meetings are in your area! We are always looking for new folks, and you will be welcomed.
Ruth Bader Ginsberg
March 15, 1933 – September 18, 2020
“Every now and then it helps to be a little deaf…That advice has stood me in good stead. Not simply in dealing with my marriage, but in dealing with my colleagues.”
You were a true icon and champion for women everywhere. We are a greater people because of your service to our Nation, and you will be remembered for generations.
Important information from the Nevada Secretary of State office:
==> Check your BALLOT by clicking HERE<==
Check your voter registration HERE
Press release on Post Office recent misinformation on voting HERE
Facts vs Myth about voting this election, click HERE
And after all that, if you still have questions, go HERE